Room 8 2012

Sunday, March 18, 2012

If I had 3 wishes - Niamh

Wouldn’t it be amazing to have 3 wishes granted. I would first love the opportunity to fly!  I would be able to reach things not even the tallest man could reach. I would soar with the birds and be able to move faster than my sister to get the remote for the television.
                                          

 Secondly, I’d wish to be able to shape shift. I’d spy on Mum to find out where she hides the stash of candy and chocolate. I’d be the best at hide and seek. I could shape shift into toys and make them move, talk and even dance. Wouldn’t that be cool!
 For my very last wish and I wouldn’t want to waste it. I would really like my own candy shop! I’d order different candies from all over the world. There would be fizzwizzers, bon bons and different colours and flavours to suit everyone. People from all over New Zealand and the world would come to my store. I’d even give out free samples for the candy enthusiasts.
 
What would you do with your 3 wishes? I bet you that I could come up with way more if I had 10 wishes.

No comments: