Room 8 2012

Sunday, March 18, 2012

If I had 3 wishes - Caleb O

My first wish would be to become a LEGO master. I’d make things that I’d built come to life! That’s two wishes. It would be great to make a life-sized Jet-pack out of LEGO and be able to soar all over Wellington. I could even build a LEGO spaceship and fly into outer space. I might even discover a new planet or even fight crime with a LEGO police car, sweet huh!
 How about being a secret agent. I’d love to make electric whirlwind gloves and blow away anything that would stand in my way. Maybe my dog Bailey could shoot mini bombs and have laser eyes to help me with my secret missions. Finally this wish would include a mind control device to have power over any living thing.
 Last, but not least. (I love this one!) I’d love to be made of FIRE!!!!  and melt huge icebergs and glaciers with a ball of fire.
What would you do if you had 3 wishes. If only  they were possible.

No comments: