Room 8 2012

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Creative Writing - Jasmine


IMAGINE. . .  being a mad scientist. I would feel like a bee with a life supply of honey. One of my experiments would be to see how long it takes for 1 cup of sea water to dry up. Next I would put clean tap water through a sieve to see how clean it really was, then I would feel good and free. I would welcome my friends into my laboratory to share my experiments and see me writing notes.
 If I COULD WISH FOR. . . If I had wishes come true, I would like to climb on flat surfaces because I would be cheeky. I would also like to spy on people, wouldn’t that be great. I could go on secret missions. I would also like to be half human and half mermaid and my tail could be turquoise and light purple. I could have powers . That would be amazing.


No comments: